Tuesday, April 29, 2014

TIP OF THE DAY.

..The day started out typical...it's Jim's early day so we were up an hour earlier then usual... he took a shower last night so he wouldn't have to get up early to take one...I got up first, turned on the radio, started the coffee, and went about starting the day...Jim got up a few minutes later ...told him I was gonna take a shower..went in the bathroom, got clean clothes out etc, then I went to turn the water on...sigh...when you take the shower head off it's hook, and then hang it back up always ALWAYS make sure it's not facing the shower door...I let out a yelp...Jim comes in and looks at me...you alright?...I glared at him...he said 'ya know..you really ought to take your clothes off before you get in the shower...you're all wet.....I admire my self control.....

No comments:

Post a Comment