Friday, December 20, 2013

Chin Hair Fairy hooks up...

Ok chin hair fairy...you went and hooked up with the gray hair fairy didn't you? You couldn't just plant your little chin hairs and leave, and by the way thank you SO much for planting that HUGE hair on the side of my chin and making sure it was gray...I was NOT amused! I've been getting a lot of compliments on my hair and you just couldn't stand it could you?? Five days before Christmas you tell the gray hair fairy to get to work on me! I got up this morning, went in to take a shower, looked in the mirror and of course let out a yelp when I saw all the gray roots! IT'S FIVE DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS! I'm going to be in pictures! When am I supposed to take care of this? You KNOW how busy this time of year is....so I guess this year...gray hair fairy and chin hair fairy win... Merry Gray-mas to me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment