Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I am calling my blog Surviving Myself Gracefully. For those of you who know me, we know that grace is not quite my forte'. Dignity flew out the door probably about the time I was born and tried to come out in the elevator. It seems, a few days ago, I just graduated high school, and had my whole life to plan out. Well,ok in my head it sometimes seems that way, but looking in the mirror and jumping cos some old lady is looking back, I think, whoa! That's really me! So yes, I'm getting older...but then I think...am I getting better? Sometimes most definitely I am..other times...not so much! I would love to know who's idea it was to give us a weak bladder as we age, then toss in some arthritis so 'running' to the bathroom is not quite as easy as it used to be!Sigh...and so it begins.. This blog will have some of the life experiences I've had, some tips on mostly what NOT to do and my view of the world as I see it. Like underwear...a friend of mine, (Thanks Sue), bought me some underwear....this is not something I would usually share with everyone but on the package I was surprised by the claim they made...WEDGIE PROOF! Really?? So if someone tries to give me a wedgie do they get a little shock? ( Oh please I hope not!), Does a little mini mouse trap go off? Or perhaps a little ghost comes out yelling BOO scaring them away from attempting to wedgify someone! Wedgie proof...interesting to say the least...

No comments:

Post a Comment